Sunday, January 18, 2009

PowerPoint Presentation of Pictures

I am not sure if anyone will check this blog again, but just in case I have uploaded a PowerPoint Movie of my favorite pictures from the trip. It has taken me longer than I had hoped to put more pictures on-line, yet I figure better late than never. I apologize that there are no descriptions to go along with each picture but hopefully the location and image will tell the story (if not I am sure you could "Google" search the location and find anything and everything you want to know about the area). Feel free to leave me a comment if you have any questions about my trip or if the movie does not work (I think you can download the file to your desktop to make it larger if you want). I hope you enjoy the pictures and thanks for following my blog through South America. 

Un abrazo fuerte,

Jonathan Clevenger


1 comment:

The Beckers said...

I checked it. And I like the Powerpoint. :)